Copestick Murray has a global network of partners.
Together with a highly experienced team, we can maximise your potential in all trade sectors through:
- MAKING IT PERSONAL: our team strives to get under the skin of our brands so that we can drive business with real passion.
- MARKET STRATEGY: building a realistic and profitable plan, tailored to supplier and customer needs.
- UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS: defining macro-economic factors that determine buying patterns within a national market.
- SALES: using our extensive network of retail partners and liaison, to bring you the best opportunity for route to market.
- MARKETING: utilising all available methods and techniques with a dedicated Brand Manager to ensure cut-through, with brand awareness and trade-driving activity
- BRANDING: promoting cohesion from conception to launch, building dynamic, creative brands perfectly pitched to the requirements of market and customer, with over 500 successfully launched brands to date.
- PR: opening up channels to key trade and consumer press and opinion formers .
- LABEL DESIGN: In 2014 Jodie Kale joined Copestick Murray from West London Design Agency Barlow Doherty. In a short space of time Jodie has made her mark by designing bespoke labels for our products that will soon appear in Majestic, Matthew Clark and Virgin Wines. Additionally Jodie will be continually updating our current labels as well as helping our supply partners to ensure their labels are exciting our UK consumers.